Adding Your Logo
Here are the steps for uploading a logo
1. Login to your AgentMethods account at https://admin.agentmethods.com
2. Click on your email address in the upper right corner of the screen and select "Profile Personalization" from the menu.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page
4. You have a choice of uploading just the logo or a version of the logo with the company name included (see image below)
5. Click on "Browse". This will open a window that lets you browse the file you want to upload from your computer.
6. Select the logo file you want to upload and click "File". The logo should now show up under Logo or Logo with Company Name, depending on which you chose.
Some helpful hints about logos
Wider logos tend to work better than tall or square logos with the template. If you have a tall logo, try adding the name of your agency to the right of the logo to fit within the available space better. If you are having a logo created, here is our recommendation for the ideal logo size:
- For just the logo, 60x180 pixels, or a ratio of 1:3 (and larger than 60x180).
- For logo with company name, 80x350, or about 1:4.