How To Change Your Website Theme & Background Color Scheme
When it comes to changing your website theme and the background colors, we're more dedicated than ever on simplifying the process for you!
Check out our support video tutorial below, for all of the details:
And for clients who are unable to watch the tutorial, please refer to the written instructions below:
- Log into your AgentMethods Administrator Dashboard.
- On the left-hand side of your page, click on the "Website" tab.
- In the sub-menu that appears in the middle of the page, click on "Select Design."
- On this page, you'll see two options at the top of the page. They'll be labelled as "Theme Settings" and "Style."
- In the "Theme Settings" page, you'll be able to choose your preferred background colors. Please feel free to click on each available option, and choose one from there.
- (Side note: If you have a request for specific colors due to your company's logo design, please let your AgentMethods support team know your preference during your initial onboarding calls, or you can send us an email with your specific request to: email@example.com.)
- In order to choose your website theme, you'll need to click on the "Style" option at the top of your page. From there, you will be presented with new theme ideas to check out and review. Once you've found the theme you like, you'll simply click on it to select it. Once you've selected it, the system will save your new theme automatically.
If you run into any issues when you're attempting to select your background colors and website themes, please do not hesitate to email our support team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.