Set up a Facebook Pixel
The Facebook pixel is a small piece of code you add to your website that lets you measure, optimize and build audiences for your Facebook ad campaigns. For more details on the Facebook pixel, click here.
Adding a Facebook pixel to your AgentMethods website is easy.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Add the Facebook Pixel to Your Website
Step 1: Create Your Facebook Pixel
First, head to your Facebook Events Manager and create your Facebook pixel.
Step 2: Get Your Pixel Code
Next, you'll need to find and copy your Facebook Pixel code to add to your AgentMethods website.
Start by heading to the Data sources section of the events manager, then click on the pixel that you'd like to set up.
From here, click the Manage Integration button on the right side of your screen.
Select Connect Website, then choose Install Code Manually from the pop-up which appears.
Then, click Copy Code from the Install Base Code page.
This is your pixel code that you'll input on your AgentMethods website
3. Add the pixel to your website
Next, let's add this pixel code to your AgentMethods website.
Start by clicking Website in the left-hand navigation of the AgentMethods platform.
This will take you to the website builder! From here, simply click on Site Settings on the top navigation bar.
On the Site Settings page, scroll to the Header and Footer Code section, and paste your code into the Page Header Code box.
Don't forget to save! Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the green Save Site Settings button to make sure your changes are saved.
That's it! This will add the pixel to every page on your site.
Set Up Event Tracking
With event tracking, you can create custom audiences and track specific actions that leads have taken on your website.
Step 1: Select Events to Track
Go to the Pixels tab in Events Manager, and then:
- Click Set Up Pixel.
- Click Manually Install the Code Yourself.
- Click Continue.
- Click Install Events.
- Click the toggle icon next to an event you'd like to track.
- Select Track Event on Page Load
- Add event parameters, like Conversion Value or Currency, to measure additional information about your event (Recommended)
Next. copy the event code onto your site in one of two places:
- To track form submissions, go to the Contact Form page on the AgentMethods control panel, modify the form, and paste the event code into the "Conversion Tracking Code" box under Form Settings
- To track visits to a specific page, edit the page, click into the page contents, and then select "Insert/Embed Media" from the toolbar (the icon looks like a movie strip). Then paste the code under the Embed tab. Say OK and then save the page.