Customize Your Main Image
The AgentMethods platform comes pre-loaded with a library of images. To change the main image on your home page, first open the home page in the editor (instructions here).Then follow these instructions:
1. Click on the main image to select that component. You should see a green box around it.
2. On the right side of the screen, below the word "Hero", click on "Background". Then click on "Image" and finally "Choose Image".
3. This opens the image library. In the image library, you can click on tags to see images within that description, or type in search terms in the upper right. You can also upload your own images by clicking on Custom Upload.
4. When you find an image you like, click on the image so that it is selected, and then click on "Save" to return to the editor.
5. It's always a good idea to preview the new image by clicking "Preview" from the top menu.
6. When you are ready to take the change live, click on "Publish" from the top menu.