Setting Up Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a powerful and free tool that lets you keep track of who is coming to your site, how they found you, and what they are doing. This is a great way for you to see what's happening with your website and track the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns.
We've made it easy to integrate Google Analytics with your AgentMethods website to help you take advantage of this powerful tool.
1. Create an account with Google Analytics and set up your site profile.
You can create your free account at www.google.com/analytics. Once you have created an account, you'll need to create a profile for your website. For more help setting up your Google Analytics account, see Three Steps to Sign Up and Set Up.
2. Add the Google Analytics tracking code to your site
Once you've set up your account and site profile, you'll need to get the tracking code from Google Analytics and add it to your website. For help on getting the tracking code, see these instructions from Google.
Now that you've got the Analytics code ready to go, you need to add it to your AgentMethods website. Doing so is simple.
- Log in and go to "Manage My Site > Site Settings"
- Paste the Google Analytics code into the box labeled "Paste Your Footer Code".
- Save your changes by clicking on "Save Settings"
Google Analytics is now enabled! It may take 24 hours for data to begin showing up in your Google Analytics account.