Editing a Form
You can easily create customized forms to use on quote pages, contact us pages, recruiting pages, and more. To set up a new form, login your AgentMethods account and then navigate to Website > Contact Forms. Then follow these instructions.
1. To customize a form, begin by copying the form that is closest to what you need.
- Decide what changes you want to make
2. You can edit the name of the form to meet your specific needs
3. To add a field, simply bring the desired field from the right column into your form and then make your edits. We have different types of fields to meeti your various needs. Don't forget to save the change to each field.
4. If you want a visitor to download a brochure or check list, click on Form Settings in the right corner and upload your file. Save your work.
5. Once you have modified the form to meet your needs, save all the changes by clicking on Save the Contact Form at the top right corner.
6. IMPORTANT - Finally, you'll need to edit the page you want the form on and replace the previous form with the one you just created.