How To Add a "Get A Quote" Widget To Your Site
If you have a third-party "Get A Quote" style widget, that deals with your CRM needs, and you need help installing it onto your page -- please review the following steps carefully!
1) Log into your AgentMethods Administrator dashboard, here: https://admin.agentmethods.com/login
2) Click on the "Website" option on the left-hand menu. Go to the "Website Sections" on your Website page.
3) Click on the "Get A Quote" page in your "Website Sections" menu, and then click "Edit Page."
4) Scroll down to the "Instructions" section, and click on the "< >" icon in the tool box.
5) Enter your third-party widget code, into the new "Source Code" pop-up box. Click "Save" when you're finished.
6) Scroll down to the "Quote Form" option, and select "-- no form --" from the drop-down menu. Click "Save Page." This will get rid of the AgentMethods quote forms that are already on the page, to allow your widget to take the prime position.
After that, your widget should be live and running, on your website! Be sure to refresh your website, go to your "Get A Quote" page, and double-check to ensure that it's up and running properly.
If you happen to run into any issues, after using this tutorial, please feel free to email us directly at: email@example.com and a member of our Support Team will assist you as soon as possible.