Deleting Groups of Contacts or Your Entire List
If you want to remove your entire list or a group of contacts, you can do this by first exporting all of your contacts, and then updating them to "delete".
1. Visit your contacts page at https://admin.agentmethods.com/contacts
2. Click on "export" - this will email the contacts to you.
3. Open the email and follow the link to get your list of contacts.
4. Copy the contact list by selecting all and the selecting copy.
5. Back in your AgentMethods contact page, select "add or update contacts"
6. Paste your contacts into the box
7. Set status to "Delete", and then select "Save"
This will remove all of the contacts from your list.