How to Claim Your Yelp Listing
By claiming your Yelp Business Page, you’ll be able to manage the information on your listing to ensure it is accurate, and respond to customer reviews and inquiries.
1. What you’ll need to claim your listing:
a. Email address (this will be the owner of the Yelp Business Account)
b. Your business phone nearby (you’ll receive a verification call to the phone on the listing)
c. A strong password that you will remember
2. Click “Claim this Free Business Page” or “Unclaimed”
3. Yelp will walk you through all the steps to claim your page and set up your business account. You will create a Yelp for Business Owners account and you will receive a call to your business phone number to verify your listing.
What if the existing number on my listing is incorrect or I do not receive the verification phone call?
a. Reach out to Yelp Support and explain the issue you are facing. They will be able to help you claim your listing.
b. Yelp Support Contact: p. (877)767-9357 e. firstname.lastname@example.org
What if my Yelp listing is already claimed but the user who claimed is invalid or no longer at my practice?
- Use this link to reclaim the listing using personal email: https://www.yelp.com/support/contact/business_claim?src_article_id=000005375.
- You can also email email@example.com to reclaim access (include the link to your listing)
- If there are issues reclaiming your page, call the Yelp support line at (877) 767-9357.
How do I merge duplicate listings?
- Call Yelp Support at (877) 767-9357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the merge. Yelp should respond between 2-3 days.