Add a sitemap to Google's webmaster search console
You can help make sure Google's web crawler finds all of the content on your site by submitting a sitemap. We automatically generate a sitemap for you at www.yourdomain.com/sitemap. To add it to Google Webmaster, do the following:
1. Log into your Google Webmaster account
2. Select your website from the list of properties if you have more than one. Or add it if it isn't already there.
3. Select "Crawl" and then "Sitemaps" from the navigation on the left.
4. Click on the red "add/test" sitemap button and enter "sitemap" into the field. Then click submit
5. You're good to go! Google will update you with the last date it processed your sitemap, how many pages it submitted, and how many of those pages it added to its index.