Managing Addresses & Locations On Your Website
If you would like to list more than one office location on your website, or just a secondary address for business purposes, that's no problem -- we've got you covered!
In our tutorial below, you'll see how to add and manage your business addresses/locations and how to add them to your website.
For those who cannot view the tutorial and would instead like to read the instructions, please take a look below:
- Log into your AgentMethods Administrator Dashboard.
- You'll see your email address listed at the top right-hand corner of the dashboard, click on it. You'll need to select "Profile Personalization" from the drop down menu that will appear on your screen.
- In your Profile Personalization page, scroll down until you see the label "Address 1." Under that information, you should see an orange button labelled "Add Address," click on it.
- In the "Address 2" area, fill in your secondary address/location information. Once you have done that, please check the "Hide Address 2" drop down menu and insure that it says "No." If it does not, click on it, and select the "No" option only if you want this location to be shown on your website.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the Profile Personalization page, and click on the blue "Save" button.
- Open your website in a new tab (Pro-Tip: You can access this by clicking on the "Visit Your Site" button at the top of the page), and check your page. You should now see both addresses, listed at the bottom of your website.
If you would like to learn how to hide the visibility of any addresses on your website, please click here for that tutorial.
And finally, if you run into any issues whatsoever as you're trying to complete this task, please do not hesitate to send us an email at: email@example.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you accordingly.